Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Trunk or Treat Party 2009
Just a few pictures from our ward Trunk or Treat party. The wind was really blowing and it was cold! We had a wonderful chili cook off, Austin entered a pumpkin in the pumpkin contest. He did a very nice job carving his pumpkin. He LOVED the light Stephanie loaned him to use in his pumpkin. It changed colors and gave the ghost house Austin carved an eerie glow. He was pretty proud. I tried to capture some of the very creative trunks the families had decorated. Some were really adorable, but my light was just to bad to capture them. It was a very nice evening. Breezy is the cowgirl in the upper left hand corner. Austin is the tough fighter next to her on the right. He is my little Toughie and looks the part, that is certain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh, I was thinking about you guys this Halloween! I loved the trunk-or-treat there. Ours was fun this year, but there is nothing like having the whole party outside!
ReplyDelete