
This is a collage of some pictures I took the evening of Avrie's birthday party. Mom and I tried to find Lindsey and Clay's house, but gave up. My brother, Lynn picked us up, and and took us to see the kids. The top left is Lynn & Renae's oldest daughter, Jill, her daughter, Hailee, mom, and Clay and Lindsey's little Boston Jay. Second from the left is my sister-in-law, Renae and Little Avrie. Andrea is second from the right on the top and Avrie is top right. She is a tiny little girl--built like her mother. Bottom left is little Avrie, Andrea's little lad, Ashton, on his grandpa Lynn's lap. Mom and baby Boston, then another picture of Jill, Hailee, mom and little Boston. Last, another picture of mom and Boston. I did not manage to capture a picture of Lindsey and Clay. :( Check out their blog for better pictures. I just put these together so I would have them. I could use a few hundred dollars worth of photography lessons, or better, yet, a professional to take my pictures for me! (Kristi got tired of that job!!)





No comments:
Post a Comment