
My new washer and dryer comes tomorrow.
The top picture on the left shows my stash
of Laundry detergent. For years and years, I just
used Tide...then it got expensive so I started
buying some of the cheaper products to wash
my rugs, etc in....It was pointed out to me
that I would need the HE rated detergents....
so picked them up today.
The middle picture of Austin and his sandwich.
I always bought a large container of the Light
Miracle Whip. We were given the little squeeze
container after some ward activity. Austin and
Stephanie fell in love with it...The squeeze
bottles are more expensive than my large container,
so we just refill the squeeze bottle and everyone
is happy.
The bottom picture on the left is a before picture.
It is also an "after picture" as in after the gophers
destroyed my lawn. I am filling in the holes and going to
plant a winter lawn....also check out the bougainvillea
plant which is the darker green bush in the middle of the
fenced area. I put Spectrecide and Dawn dish soap on the leaves.
It was to kill the plant. I do believe it acted as weed and feed,
as the plant is totally thriving. There is an "after" picture
for you.
Everyone is canning their harvest. Not me. I have gophers and
AZ heat...The little picture shows my produce from Fry's.
The crockpot is the picture of my stew that I FORGOT to plug in!
It was on high, though, as if that made a difference. Mr Wonderful
and I are waiting for a book that has all kinds of cure all's....
I do not see why he just doesn't trap the gophers like the
neighbors...but I do want to start a small garden. I had a
lovely Hibiscus plant by my front door. No matter how much
I watered it, it was wilting. One day, I really drowned it
with water, and 5 million or so ants crawled out of the pot.
They had been eating the root system! I can't even keep a
plant in a pot alive at this point!
I attempted to take a picture of a flock of geese flying south,
and they were only about 10 feet above my house. This lone
goose flew over a few seconds later, honking SO loudly.
It seemed to me he was saying, "Hey, wait for me!
Wait for me, guys!" I was kind of thinking about how
even animals seem to have those that are unprepared....
I'm not as prepared at anything as I should be.
I have so many areas that need work.
I'll just keep plugging along and admiring those of you, my
friends that just seem to have it all together. If it is
together around here, I have forgotten where it is at
this point!
Have a good day!





No comments:
Post a Comment