
Butterfly tee spread open so you can see how they put the little preemies in the shirt, fold the two fronts down, snap the front snap, and then the two side snaps and the little babies with all of their many tubes and monitors are in a cute, warm little shirt! My friend looms a ton of hats for me. You will have to visualize the hat for yourself.

Here is my pile of twenty-two little butterfly tees for the preemies at St Joseph's
NICU. The problem is, they have beds for 65 kids, so I have more sewing to do....and this is not my only sewing project....I am always behind, as more needs come along and my projects get backed up. Also, I went to
Sedona and played yesterday instead of cleaning and organizing my junked up sewing room/computer/food storage/camping equipment/stored wedding reception items.....but I finished up these shirts, and it is on to the really tough job. :) See you in a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment