Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Guys Making Witch Hat Cookies


I saw some little cookie Halloween witch hats
made out of a Fudge Striped cookie and
a Hershey kiss. You used gel frosting
to "glue" the kiss to the cookie. Well,
I was at a different store than I usually
shop at, and couldn't find the cookie aisle.
I got chocolate cookies from the bakery.
The checker asked me if I found everything
ok, and I told her, "No, that I never found
the cookie aisle." She looked at me like I was
an idiot, and said the cookies were at
the back of the store next to the milk.
Ok, milk and cookies, I get it, but at the
stores I usually shop at, the YOGURT
and EGGS and such are across from the
milk, not the cookie aisle.

Here is Mr Wonderful, Matt, Austin,
and Talon with their decorated "Witch hats".
They actually decorated their cookies any
way they wanted, and they turned out
really cute...and tasty.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment