Thursday, October 22, 2009
Dog Days
This is Rosco Biggs. Well, the small short haired dog is Rosco. I took a picture of him with a stick he hauled inside. He likes to turn them into toothpicks. I get to clean up the little twigs usually, as Danielle is at work. I took a picture to show her the evidence. Actually, he also brought it into my computer room and finished destroying it at my feet. Yes, he does have bones he can chew on instead. He seems to prefer to destroy nature.
The fluffy little black dog is Guapo. I call him Whappo, as that is how his name sounds to me. Guapo means Handsome in Spanish. He is a very cute, small Chow. He used to get loose all of the time and come down here. I haven't seen him in about a year. He followed Lillian and Breezy home. We were all happy to see him and took the picture to mark the occasion. Whappo was only interested in attempting to "mark" my back door, but that is a different story.......It was a dog day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment