
I have been cleaning and
dejunking a small room I have my personal computer in, sewing machines, food storage, wedding reception supplies, camping supplies and books I love, I came across the broken black covers for the little doors on my entertainment center. A while later, I unearthed the rest of a roll of black drawer lining material that we had used to line the drawers of Mr
Wonderful's new tool chest. LIGHT BULB MOMENT! Why not use the drawer lining fabric to line the doors? Here is a picture of Deidre repairing one of the doors. Fast, easy, and
didn't cost a dime. I LOVE those types of repairs.
Hmmmm, wonder what else I can use drawer lining material for? I already use a piece of it under my
serger as it absorbs the vibration from the machine so it doesn't "walk" (or run) off of the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment