My hand, so you can see how little he/she is. I am glad he/she didn't jump, as it is 4 am, and my scream would have woken the house! Stephanie puts the geckos outside when we find them inside. I never see them again. All I see outside are lizards, and I wonder if they do not feed upon small geckos....so this one is safe on my wall, eating insects.....at least until it is spotted by Stephanie.
I took the long Sunday nap, so here I am and think I am at optimum sleep capacity. I should put the Kilz paint on the blackened areas of the wall in my laundry room. (Where the washing machine hoses rubbed the paint off of the wall.) I decided to do laundry and make some breakfast muffins instead....then found the lizard and ended up blogging about it....I am turning into an ADD middle-aged woman--Got up to put paint on my wall, decided to do laundry, let the dogs out, found a gecko, took pictures of gecko, blogged about gecko, etc. You get the picture. Have a nice day wherever you are and whatever you are doing. :)





LOL, you just left a gecko on your wall. I read a book about this woman with a rather messy house. Her sister came to visit and there were ants in the kitchen. The woman told her sister to use a slipper cutting board that the ants could not crawl up on, but she could NOT kill the ants because they were family.
ReplyDeleteHe wasn't hurting any thing...and was a baby gecko. I am certain he is eating any ants, bugs, spiders in the house and works for me. Besides, he hid and I have no clue where he is now. This is a rather messy house, too, but I kill ants, spiders, roaches, scorpions, just not geckos.
ReplyDelete