I'll be picking up my mom this Halloween.It will be the first time in 32 years that I
won't be with my kids/grandkids for
Halloween. I'm starting early. I found
this recipe on the All recipe site. It called for
10 ounces of frozen raspberries, thawed,
2 1/2 cups cranberry juice
2 envelops unflavored gelatin
I took half of the raspberries and cranberry
juice and poured the gelatin over it, waited
two minutes and heated it over low heat, stirring
it until the gelatin dissolved. I poured the mixture
into two clean and rinsed vinyl gloves. Currently,
the mixture is in the freezer. I plan to serve
them with two liters of Ginger ale, and sparkling
apple cider as the recipe called for. I have gummy
worms to sprinkle on top. We will also be having
spaghetti, and breadsticks that I saw that were cut and spread
along one end so they looked like witches brooms.
I'll try to remember to blog more about that later.
Anyway, from my house to yours, Happy Halloween!





No comments:
Post a Comment