We're a Little busy here!!!!

Mr Wonderful (He is manning the camera), Dano and I took the dogs for a walk yesterday. I am trying to spend more time outside before it gets too hot to be able to do so. (Unless I am in the pool, and you will NOT be seeing any pictures of me in the pool, let me first say!) My blogs may be a little less regular.

Quigley ran inside. He had leaves hanging in his fur as you can see. He jumped up on Austin, who had spent the night. He wanted Austin to get up and go to school so he could have his morning walk.

Quigley playfully chewing on Austin's hand. Well, Austin is off to school, so better go round up the dogs and get on our way. Have a nice day!
I should be walking! Be careful with two dogs I hope after dad took a picture he was walking one!
ReplyDeleteLooks nice and warm for dog walking. We have rain mixed with snow showers here!
ReplyDelete