Monday, April 13, 2009

Eastertime Fun



Saturday afternoon, we got together for some family fun. We invited Kathy T over as she is just like family to us. We watched a movie she brought over, and I forgot to take pictures of most of the kids painting cookies. I did remember to take a couple pictures of Deidre and Kristi, also Kathy painting them. Mr Wonderful, Kristi, Deidre, Joseph and Chewie went to a hockey game. Breezy went to a church dance. Kathy and I had a baptism to go to. It was a very fun filled day and busy evening for all of us.


I was experimenting with Picasa again....tried to add some captions to the pictures of the kids and Kathy dying eggs on the back patio. I had to get a shot of Asia and Quigley looking on, and hoping for handouts. I should have taken a picture of the egg Toughie gave me. I believe he dropped it on the cement, and it had egg dye finger prints on it. Literally, it was a crack up!" I think it was Stephanie that did the shooting star egg, but it might have been Kristi. It was voted favorite egg, whoever designed and dunked it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment