The Unexpected strikes.First of all, Deidre was not hurt. The chair decided to self emplode the minute Deidre sat down.


Deidre staggering to her feet. She is covered in lemonaid.

Dano offering her sister some assistance. Not really. Deidre is trying to dry herself off using her sister!

Mr Wonderful checking out his chair. Dano said "I think it can be fixed." Hence the title of this blog. We all just broke out laughing. You have to know the line of horders we come from--NEVER throw anything away. You never know when you might be able to use something!

Dano said "Wait, don't throw it away yet. I haven't got a picture of the crime scene yet!" Here it is for all of you CSI people. Any evidence of foul play, or is it a quality control issue?
It has been fun catching up with your family via the blog! Thanks for commenting so I could find you too! I just made our blog private on account of our adopting 2 kids who are in foster care and I thought it best to only share pics, stories and updates with family and friends. Send me an email to melliecotten@yahoo.com so I can have your email and invite you to keep up with us.
ReplyDelete