Friday, April 24, 2009

Going to the Dogs

Literally! Baby Brianna in the dog house

Wednesday morning, I was irrigating and decided to get a few pictures of the dogs running through the water. I went to get the camera and they decided to rest.....the yellowish area is our irrigated area. The dirt should be grass.....but the boys ride their quad on it, so it is mostly a dirt trail.

Here is Quigley. He was totally wet, and he decided to take a sand bath? Maybe he is exfoliating his paws, I do not know. Don't worry, no kid has been playing in the blue sand lately. Quig thinks we made it for him to lay in.

A few minutes before this, I fell in a gopher hole or was nearly sucked down it while trying to get pictures of the dogs playing in the water. While yelling for a towel from Dano, she came out, let a blue sand covered Quigley in the house....and laughed her head off at me. This is a horrible picture of me, AND I don't think I have taken a good picture in over two years. I keep taking them, though, as it is really helping me eat healthy and exercise, as at some point I am going to have a good picture of me at a reasonable weight. But until then, I am happy to be me--fluffy body, gray hair and all!

Asia and Rosco Biggs enjoying the cool shade and water. These two are Dano's dogs.

A good picture of Quigley (my dog baby) and Rosco Biggs (Dano's baby). Quigley is smiling his best dog smile. It was a great day to be a dog. He had a romp in cool refreshing canal water, got to bark at some chickens, run the fence with a horse, play in the sand, and play with a good little friend.

Maybe we will 'see' you on Monday. As always we wish you a great weekend!

1 comment: