Well, this is the fabric I bought at "In Stitches" for a skirt for little Brianna. I didn't want to waste any of it, as it is EXPENSIVE quilting fabric, so I made a larger skirt for big sister, Faith. I used 30 inches of fabric and just a leftover strip for the top, then all off the floral fabric for the main part of the skirt. I carefully pieced all of the checkerboard looking fabric into a ruffle for the bottom of the skirt. It needs a doodad (decoration of some sort), but I am tired, and sore from my tumble down the stairs, so I am going to bed.
Breezy asked me if I would make some 'granola' bars so she could have some in the morning. I am quite certain the recipe is posted some place else, but took a picture of them, as they didn't exactly turn out.....but one thing is certain, no matter if they look lovely or not, they are always tasty, so Breezy will be happy. (Ok, I did my first link so click on granola bars if you need the recipe.) :-)
Well, I hit the 'updated' blogger interface, and a bit nervous about all of the newness. I am happy to have been able to even get this post nearly posted. I had NO clue how to blog, when I started, just a desire to do so. I can say, I still don't know much regarding the technical aspects of anything related to blogging, I just like doing it. Have a good night. :-)
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love your post! The skirt is adorable. You are so talented. The granola bars look so good I may even try them myself!
ReplyDeleteMy kids love the 'granola' muffins. The recipe was in a little Bisquick cookbook from the 80's. Been making them a long time now. Instead of making 'bars', I like muffins, as they are not so messy.
ReplyDelete