Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day 2012!

If one picture is worth a thousand words, then this is saving me a lot of typing.......photo trip through my gardens.....Garden box Joseph and I made. Plant on the far left is a cucumber, then spinach and a pepper plant, two strawberries and three tomatoes. Steph went to the Renaissance Festival and brought me the blue toadstool for my garden.
My chocolate mint plant. I read that peppermint is so tough, its roots can crack through a clay pot. This pot is metal, so hopefully, it will stay contained. I HAD to get some chocolate mint!
Waiting for this strawberry to totally turn red. Planted the little strawberry plant the first day of October....so have been waiting a LONG time for fruit.
Little bulldog I bought today to go with the.....
....cat solar light I already had. As you can see, I need to sweep and clean. Too bad.
Geranium that will soon be replacing the dead Poinsettia which was in this pot.



1 comment:

  1. I love your garden! It is so theraputic to work in the soil! And, your strawberry will be sweeter than any you can buy. For 30 years, Gregg and I had a garden and loved it. We grew zucchini and tomatoes mostly. We figured it out and they cost us about $15.00 a pound when all was said and done! But, worth every penny. The grandkid's playhouse took over our garden.

    ReplyDelete