We also went to the AZ Humane Society. Dogs had little beds, and was much less crowded. They were cleaning cages and spraying Fabreze. They also had us step on a soapy matt to clean our shoes off--I am assuming to not track disease into their animals. It was still really sad. We thought we might have found Steph's cat, but it was a look-a-like black cat. Turns out, there are quite a few all black cats out there.....lost.
We saw two little kittens in a cage. One was a white lilac seal point kitten, and her little black brother. People wanted the white kitten, Stephanie picked the little black kitten. His name was Grimm. We had him microchipped, he is fixed and up in the Marine's bedroom. So far so good. Quigley my Chow, just loves kittens. He was outside the bedroom door, his tail just wagging. He has managed to 'kiss' the kitten two times. My worry is the 3-pound Chihuahua, who attacks the big dogs and also went after Steph's full sized cat a couple of times. Make that every time she sees the cat. If Steph's cat turns up, she will just have two black cats. She was so sad....just had to take her mind of off the missing one with a new baby to take care of.
Ok, see you later. I was wondering why my wrists have been hurting so badly--finally dawned on me that I clipped an entire rag blanket in a few hours. I think it is Advil time.




He is a sweet little kitty!
ReplyDelete