
I said to Danielle. She looked down at my feet. "You shoes are interesting, too." I didn't notice the cute little side detail on Danielle's clod hoppers, I mean, boots, and she did not have them laced up. I guess it is the new style. I like totally comfortable shoes. I REALLY love it when Kristi, then Matt, and maybe Austin next--give me their gently used all ready broken in shoes. I am in heaven! Well, my feet are! Kristi bought me these skel-e-toes for Christmas. They fit like a glove--literally. They are tire track material and have a nice, comfortable arch. I love the fact that they are ALL black, as if you are wearing 'interesting' shoes, or weird ones, black is good to go with, right, Carla? Anyway, if I had to have those boots on, I'd for for unlaced, too, as it kind of makes me panicked to have any body part 'stuck' in something I can't readily remove.
No comments:
Post a Comment