![]() |
| From Movies |
Click on the square in the bottom left hand column, and with any luck at all, it will take you to the slide show link. Here are a few more prom pictures for you to check out. Hopefully soon I will be able to snag a few photos from one of the girls to show you actual 'prom' night footage. I sent an email to Deseret News/Mormon Times, and an editor/writer said I could submit an article and pictures for them to review. My sister, Vickie is editing my "article" (I use that term very loosely) and maybe we will be able to submit something. I would LOVE for the people involved in putting the prom on to be able to have a little recognition AND for people to be inspired to start their own stake proms in areas like ours where they are needed.
Breezy is now headed to her pioneer trek reenactment by Heber, AZ. We had to be at the church at 4 am. It has been a very busy week for her. More blogs to come! Also, same editor said he would review anything turned in about the trek. I was busy passing out over the prom, so passed that one on to the professionals. Really, this is such a wonderful stake with such uplifting experiences they provide for our youth. I really live in a "Zion" stake. I hope one of the articles, (a picture with a caption even) makes it in some church paper! I do appreciate all 10 or so people that read this blog every day, though, but it would be nice if the prom and trek could get a bigger audience!





Breezy looks so beautiful in those pictures! It makes me want to cry too, seeing her old enough to date! And I second being thrilled with Kendric! I wish I had a daughter old enough to date him! I think it is so awesome that you are putting together an article for the Church News! We need to start doing these Stake proms in all our stakes! I was just thinking about that last night in fact, about how wherever we end up when Caitlyne is 16, I want her attending the Stake Prom. All the pictures look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! Gosh I miss our Ward/Stake!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and you can upload more than 5 pictures. You just upload 5 at a time, or however many you want at a time. Then you have to drag them to where you want them placed. Kind of a pain, which is why I haven't updated my blog in a while...oops! ;)
I'm impressed you are putting pictures in. Natalie is my picture lady. I had to have her fix a PowerPoint I'd added slides to and messed up. I think Breezy is trekking in the area we usually go for Spring Break--Heber/Overgaard area.
ReplyDelete