Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Beginnings 2009


These pictures are totally out of order. I attempted to load them from Picasa. It is obvious I need some lessons! This "do it myself" way isn't working so well. Anyway, this is Bishop Shumway speaking after the girls have presented the entire program. See the different little seeds on the green board, then the flowers. They spoke of a Young Women's value, then quoted scriptures that would help that value "grow".

This is an adorable little cupcake. I had Kristi take a close up in case anyone ever wanted to try one. The center is half of an Oreo cookie by the way. I checked it out. Can you guess what the lady bug is? It is a decorated upside down M & M! CUTE!
This is Breezy and two other young women singing their song. I'l have to add the song title later....as everyone is up on the trek! This picture should be first. Someone hop in your car, drive over here and help me figure out how to "drag" the photos around! Shanda told me that is all I have to do....I can't drag them on picasa, and can't do it in this blog......It is probably SO simple that once someone shows me, I will be all embarrassed.....as usual.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You know something else you can try. Select your picture, then hit the ctrl button & 'x' at the same time. It will cut your picture, but don't worry, Take your curser to where you want your picture & hit ctrl and 'p' at the same time and it will paste your picture where you want it! Good luck. Way cute cupcakes, thanks for sharing! I'm all about cake decorating right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I told you the wrong way to paste your picture--SO SORRY! Its Ctrl V My sister just called & I was walking her through putting together her blog & I realized my mistake. Sorry to lead you wrong! Good luck figuring it all out. Did I tell you that you can add more pictures than 5? You just load the 5, then hit the picture button again and you can load 5 more, or however many you want. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete