Sunday, December 13, 2009

We are making candy at grandma's house.....


.......because we do not have a microwave.

Well, that is what Kristi and Chewie said when they showed up at my house with their Wilton candy making kit. They were disappointed that Stephanie was not home, as she loves to do this kind of thing. She showed up AFTER I put my camera away, but here are some pictures of the first two candies Kristi and Matt made. They got more creative as the night went on.....The kit had plenty of candy bits and was easy to use. The candies popped easily out of the molds when they were set, AND could have been put in little colored bags that came with the set.....had they not been eaten. Well, Stephanie has some that made it to the gift bags. The molds can be used again if I feel like purchasing the Wilton candy pieces. Excuse me while I go clean up after those two.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I wish we were there to join in the fun! I would have loved to make some of those!

    ReplyDelete