Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Little Phoenix Snowman



As many of you may know, we had a very, very WET storm pass through the area on Monday. We received a lot of rain and wind in the valley, while areas north of us received snow. According to the news, Flagstaff had the most snow on December 7th since 1953, and the 8th day of the most snow since they starting recording the weather. The ground is still very, very wet. My grandson, Chewie, made me a little "mudman" for my garden. Here he is watching over the flowers. I just think he is adorable. I'd love to preserve him, but don't we all feel that way about the cute snowmen we made as children? Just as the snow melts, I am afraid my little mudman will dry out and fall apart. We'll have to see. Maybe he will be tough as adobe and weather any storm. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Its so cold here right now. We haven't been above the teens all week!!! I wish we were in AZ!

    ReplyDelete