Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Toughie's Workout Equipment

Danielle came home from work and asked me what the metal pole was doing in the front yard. Now, we had a bad rain storm yesterday, high winds last night, so I was thinking something had blown into the yard. I couldn't imagine what, though, as took some pictures this afternoon and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Imagine my surprise to find Toughie's newly installed (by himself) "push up bar". He took one of the bars from our old trampoline and neatly and carefully "planted" it in my front yard!

The bottom picture is a close up of the dirt base. While I do not want his push up bar in my front yard, I must admit, he did a very nice job "installing" it! I never know what is going to happen around here, or what my kids or grandkids are going to think up. Mr Wonderful has an entire "cage" type free weight system that is taking up a lot of room downstairs. Maybe I should let Toughie relocate it out in the front yard! Just kidding as they say.



Toughie on his workout equipment. The close up of his great work is below. If you do need a metal pole installed, I have the nine year old child with experience, who can do it for you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment