Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Santa's Red Underwear
I found a picture of this little Christmas craft on line a couple years ago. We did them for a Super Saturday craft. Breezy asked me if we could do 8 of them as gifts for her friends. I attempted to take a couple cute pictures of them. All eight plus the candy we stuffed them with are in the top picture. On the second picture, you can read the little saying that is pinned to the "trap door" of the underwear.
I finally got smart, and put the "underwear" on contrasting white in the bottom picture. Of course, an hour or so ago, Breezy started running a fever and has a terrible sore throat. It is her finals week.....not certain she will be able to pass out her little craft. ...not even certain she will be able to take her finals. We will hope for the best.
Labels:
Breezy,
candy,
Christmas craft,
gift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh my gosh!!! I love those. They are so adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Very inspiring...even the sewing!
ReplyDelete