Sunday, December 27, 2009
A Man and His Popcorn
Mr Wonderful LOVES popcorn. Someone gave him an old fashioned kettle to make popcorn on the stove. He used it for awhile but told me his favorite popcorn is made with the air popcorn popper. We had given the old one away to a child that also loves popcorn. I thought about getting him an expensive unit that is like the professional popcorn poppers....then decided ahhh, just go with what he likes--air. He got his popcorn popper on Christmas day, however, I misplaced the popcorn and white cheddar seasoning. I bought more yesterday knowing if I did, the other lost popcorn and seasoning would turn up. Sure enough it did. No problem. I do believe Mr Wonderful has his three month supply of popcorn.....and seasoning. He used to blow his popcorn into one of the brown paper bags they used to put groceries in. I have it on first hand experience that it melts the plastic bags they hand out now. I melted the very, very large Tupperware bowl we used to blow popcorn in...no problem. Mr Wonderful simply reused a popcorn bag from a movie the kids went to recently. It worked perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






We have the same popper and probably make popcorn about 2-3 times every week. It's SO good! We usually just douse it in butter and salt. We'll have to try the seasoning some time!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing finer than a big bowl of buttery popcorn! I am a popcorn lover and so are everyone of the kids! Faith loves the white cheddar seasoning!!!!
ReplyDelete