Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Beautiful Winter Day in the Desert



Hard to believe it is December 15th, and Christmas will be here in just ten days. We had a cold spell, but not anything like northern Arizona, Utah, Idaho, and North Dakota has had. We had to bundle up, though, and I had to dig out my socks. It is back to flip flop weather for me. :) What a lovely day. I decided to capture my last irrigation day of 2009. Happily, the water (so far) is staying in the yard and not running down the road like it was a month ago. Mr Wonderful worked on the gopher holes, filled some holes, etc., even though he was still recovering from being ill. I took a shot of our lovely little patio/garden area out front. It is very welcoming. I AM going to get out there with a good book.....soon.....very soon. That is my plan, anyway.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your front patio area looks very inviting indeed. The pictures look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete