My cousin, Annette has opened a little bakery/consignment store in Roosevelt, Utah. She was here a week or so ago, and of course, we made a shopping trip to Joanne's to look at fabric. She loved the little gingerbread print above....
....and, the little print Stephanie is modeling here. I made a reversible apron for her to wear in her store. Now, I just need to send it off to her. I actually have more of the print shown below. Check it out.
I love it, as it says, "'Tis the Season", and "Fa la la la!" as you can see. What I did not get a picture of is the part where it says, "to eat chocolate.....". I would like to make a little quilt or something out of the rest of the fabric. Next on my list is a bed skirt for Danielle's bed, though, so we shall see if anything else gets made. I find that I have plenty of great ideas, just not the time to complete them all. Anyway, I can't wait for Annette to see her special apron! I hope she likes it. I also hope her business is very successful. So far, so good!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You are SEW talented!!
ReplyDelete