Monday, December 21, 2009

More Christmas Ornaments


These are some little ornaments that I love--ESPECIALLY the little Christ Child shown in the center. This is a special little one that Breezy was given by her Young Women's Leader a year or so ago. It is just precious. I have it in the center of the collage--as the Savior is who our Christmas should be centered around. I love the little ornament on the top left that my grandson made. The little sleigh at the top is special to me. It reminds me of all of the wonderful time I had with my family when I was young. My dad took us "sledding" behind the car out in Ucon, Idaho before it was illegal to do so. That was some exciting sledding! We also spend a lot of time on the golf course in Idaho Falls sledding down their big hill. My dad was hit by another sled, once, and I can see why metal sleds are now banned from most sledding areas. I love the Santa and snowman. The little reindeer is nice, as he has a little cross-stitched area on him, and I didn't have to do it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment