I unplugged my little fountain, as the directions said not to run it below 41 degrees, and the weatherman just said it would be 37 degrees tonight. I plugged in three very small trees and attempted to get a picture of them. The flash lit them up too much, and you can see how sorry they look.
Ok, I managed to get the flash off and here they are blurry. Merry Christmas. They are the only decorations we have up. We failed to realize that we needed a plug in out front when we built this house. The extension cord runs clear into the garage. I guess we will be running the fountain during the day and lighting Mannie, Moe and Jack, the trees at night.
Also, I was going to run around the neighborhood and take a few pictures of my neighbors' great lights. It is windy and too cold for me. I have decided to take a hot bath instead.





No comments:
Post a Comment