Austin is in the center by the pole.
Austin with his hands on his hips.
New team jersey.
Jennifer had to work late and I had the opportunity to take Austin to his basketball practice today. His practice is at a school just east of the Cardinal's Stadium, so wanted to get that building in one picture. Once they build on the farmers' fields, I am not certain how much of the stadium we'll be able to see. A few years from now, this might be a good shot of "the Good ole' days", have to see. I picked up a fruit punch flavored Gatorade and took a few magazines to keep myself entertained. It will be interesting to see how they do on their first game Saturday. They ran some drills, but didn't practice rules or positions. I imagine they will get the hang of it by season's end. I got a couple shots of his new jersey for this team. I like the color. They are "The Bulls."
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





What does Toughie think of his team name?
ReplyDeleteHe seems to like his team name just fine.
ReplyDelete