Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break 2010


Well, it is the first official day of spring break. I was tickled that two of my grandchildren wanted to spend the night last night. They had been building a "tent" upstairs in a spare room--complete with booby trap. Around midnight last night I got up and found the new "tent" there on the upper left. It is in the playroom and covers the entire weight lifting cage. I was concerned that some weights might fall and severely injure them, but they informed me they had Stephanie help them put all of the weights on the floor. (Chewie hurt a finger tip really bad once a few years ago messing with some weights he was told not to touch, so think he learned a lesson.) Mr Wonderful and I took mom and the boys over to Which Wich for lunch and they took some towels so they could play in the dancing water. I also had them pose with their Great Grandma so they would have a memory and also she would have one for the photo book I am supposed to put together for her to take home and show people where she has been this winter. I told her she needs to actually BE in a few pictures if she would like said photo book. :) Anyway, we are home now and the boys are headed to the cold pool. Mr Wonderful wants to drain a foot or two of the water. I told them to pick up anything off of the bottom of the pool they can get. Anytime you can integrate work and play I am all for it. Pretty good start to a fun week! (We hope.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment