Sunday, March 7, 2010
Happy Birthday, Stephanie!
Well, Monday Steph turns 20 years old. That leaves Mr Wonderful and I with.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!! Only one Teenager! The last time I was this happy, the youngest one was my only preschooler! We are So proud of Steph. She is currently a Sophomore in college and just started her first job at a local sandwich shop. She is holding a little Willow Tree angel--the one she wanted and asked me for. The little angel is holding a cat. The lower picture is a picture of Steph holding one of her two cookie cakes. She had to bake and decorate them herself this year, as I was at church teaching a lesson and then helping my mom get her temple recommend. Well, then mom and talked with Carla, my buddy in the church library for a bit...... Anyway, Stephanie's cookie cake says 20 years old? Crazy. I don't think she can even believe she is such an age. She decorated the cake with some Pirates of the Caribbean candles she found in my kitchen. Anyway, a very Happy Birthday to Miss Stephanie. We celebrated as a family a little early as is our tradition. She can continue the celebration tomorrow....on her actual birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love the pictures...adorable daughter!!! Thanks for the picture of the cookie/cake. I am going to steal the idea. My kids will think I'm soooo clever!
ReplyDeleteI love those Willow Tree Figurines! She did a great job on decorating those cookie cakes. Happy Birthday to Steph!
ReplyDelete