Monday, March 15, 2010
Bear's New Doo
This is little Bear, the little poodle I inherited from my friend, Pam, who passed away in February. I got his shots last week and then he needed a hair cut. I took him in today, as wanted to make certain his shots were up to date, so he didn't catch anything from the other dogs. I couldn't get a straight on shot of him, as the flash was too slow, but here is his profile. He looks so nice and think he feels good, too. He sleeps at the foot of Mr Wonderful and my bed each night. He dances and twirls for a treat, comes when called, barks a bit, but not too much. He is a great boy. Best of all, when I look at him, I think of my dear friend, Pam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment