Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday with Our Marine

Matt and Mike
Mike and Steph
Danielle, Jen, Mike, Matt, Kris and Breezy
Matt lifting a Marine.

These are just a few pictures so we can remember the very short time we had with Mike. Sooo glad Brandon got married, and Mike was able to come home, even if it was for the shortest time ever! I am blogging these pictures straight from my Picasa site, and for some reason, it only will post four pictures. There are a couple more that I'd like you to see, so I will get right on it and see if I can get them up. Just fun and a little bitter sweet to have Mike home, as Deidre is having minor (if you can call it that) surgery, no time to get Shanna and Talon or Megan and family here. Oh to think back when all of the kids are home, as a mom I was going nuts some days and WISHING they were all grown up! Well, news flash! They nearly ARE all grown up! Where the time has gone, and how quickly, I can't even believe it--like a flash. I love my kids and grandkids. They are my everything.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment