Monday, March 8, 2010
Rain in the Desert
These are just some random shots I took from my front door looking at the clouds. We have had more rain this year than I remember having in a long time. It is chilly, too. You can see how well watered my weeds are. The bottom picture is a good one of my naked Arizona Ash tree. I didn't get close enough to see if it is budding out yet. i imagine the clouds are low over the White Thank Mountains west of us, and also the Estrella Mountains south of us. I should jump in my car and attempt to get a picture, as I have loved the view of the cloud covered mountains. Clouds are nice for a change, and the rain washes the pollution out of the sky so when the sun does come back, we will have a clear blue sky to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Crazy how much rain & snow the south west has had this year huh!? I thought moving to vegas would be warm--we've had snow! But, Its fun to see green. Vegas has much less Green than Phoenix, so the rain has brought some color to this colorless region! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete