Dano came in the house yesterday am, and nearly tripped over this "cake". We were on our way to church, so Breezy had to wait until we got home to check out her "date" cake.
It looks like a tasty, cake, right? Well, looks are deceiving. It was a Phoenix phone book that was taped shut and covered with plastic wrap, then frosted.
Breezy found her answer on page 616: Breezy's date for prom is Kendric Shumway, our bishop's fourth son. Breezy is planning her reply to Kendric. It sounds creative! We'll keep you posted! We'll soon be shopping for the perfect prom dress. All I can say is, here we go again!News of note: We received a phone call from our son, the Marine. He has left California for some place on the east coast. We have been asked not to disclose his whereabouts. We do have a current address if anyone is interested, they can contact us. His birthday is coming up soon. I am really excited about this blog as our Marine will be able to see what is going on around here.
Also there is another mouse in the live trap. I'll have to have Dano help me relocate him tomorrow. Maybe he can hook up with his/her family member we let loose yesterday. I hope it is the gray mouse....and that this is the end of the mouse saga, but only time will tell.
Dano took Mr. Biggs to the vet this am for a shot. He now weighs 5 pounds. The vet took one look at the page with his name on it and said, "Rosco Biggs! Mr. Biggs? There is NOTHING big about this dog!" Dano informed him Rosco has a big attitude. She had Dr Hunt cracking up. Anyway, In his heart, Rosco thinks he is a big dog. He already rough houses with the two big dogs in our home. They are careful with him, but he thinks he is really tough!




What a creative idea. I'll have to remember that as we have kids getting close to 16. Hope she has fun!
ReplyDeleteYea for Breezy. I just think it is wrong that she is old enough to go to prom. I remember you celebrating that she was the last one to start school.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH BREEZY IS OLD ENOUGH TO DATE!?!?!?!? And Kendric Shumway! You can't go wrong there!! How fun!! I miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete