Monday, February 16, 2009

My Little Texans









These are pictures of my little "Texan" grandchildren. I do not get to see them very often. Thank goodness for pictures, email, and cell phones. They were able to come for Christmas for the first time ever. It was SO great to be able to spend time with these little ones and their parents. The top left is my very smart little grandson, Jake (middle of the picture). Bottom left is Faithie and baby Brianna. Baby Bri is also in the pictures on the right. She is just edible! They are all SO precious! These two little girls are my only granddaughters so far. It is very hard to spoil them as much as I would like.....but I give it a good college try!

2 comments:

  1. We saw Jennifer today, made us miss you. COnner informed me on the way home that for his birthday, he wants to go to Nanny's. Hope all went well today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I could throw a small party and make some cookie cakes. Somewhere around his birthday, haul the little guy over. I'll start cleaning now so I am ready!

    ReplyDelete