
These are some cute little ideas using post-it notes. "Risti" put them together for me. I bought a stack of the smaller multi colored post-it notes and she used two contrasting pieces of paper. The solid colored papers are card stock; the stripes are regular paper. She added a few little decorations. The picture shows two of the closed match book covers and one open. If you look closely, you can see two staples at the bottom holding the small folded edge closed. I put the quarter in the picture so you can see what size post it notes we used. The little covers help protect the post-it notes so you can take them along in your purse, etc without them falling apart and sticking to things before you want them to. I think they make an adorable little gift idea, too. It is an easy little craft idea that any one can do. Scrapbookers could easily make them with their leftover paper scraps.




My mom just gave me your address and I was so excited! It will be so good to keep up a little better on you guys! Cute craft, by the way. I'm always looking for little things to keep me busy but not things that I'll start and never finish, this sounds like just my style of project :) Your stories had me laughing out loud. I guess it's because I can just picture you telling them out loud as I read. Hey, we're going to be down there the last week in March for the NCAA games. We would love to see stop in and see you guys while we're there. We'll keep you posted on the details as it gets closer!
ReplyDelete