Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Brianna

When I grow up, I want to be a chef......


maybe a ballerina.

Hey, mom how's my hair look?

Kisses to all my family and fans!

Here are some pictures of my youngest little Texan, grandbaby Brianna. She is just over a year old. Well, 13+ months. She is SO adorable. My heart kind of does a little twist, flip flop when I look at her pictures, as miss her so badly. Wait, my heart is twisting again. Someone call 911! Nope, don't bother, false alarm. I am certain it is "Missing my grandbaby syndrome." Let me hear from you grannys. Do you suffer from this syndrome? Maybe we can form a support group! We can get together once a week or so, whip out our brag books and bore the crap out of each other while we wait for our turn to cry over our long distance grandbabies. Oh, now I think about it, we already do that in Relief Society!

Mr Wonderful and I are very blessed to have grandsons, Chewie, Toughie, and Little T here in the valley. Chewie, age 11, helped Mr Wonderful awhile back. We were draining our pool and had a clogged drain. There was a bunch of small rocks, a Matchbox car, part of an eraser and a bunch of dirt clogging the drain. Chewie remarked that Pappa really WAS right about throwing those rocks in the pool--they did "break" the pool. I think he will be inspired to dive for any rocks or small toys the little ones throw in there and get them out before they can cause a problem.

Yesterday, I was a little surprised when 9-year old Toughie volunteered to help me clean up the area downstairs where they play video games. I held up a TV while he cleaned under it. I moved a chair and he cleaned under it. His mother came home before we were finished and wanted to take him home. He informed her he was not finished helping grandma yet. Write that date down in history.

Little T, age five isn't much of a cleaner yet. I'd say he is more in the destroying mode, but he is entertaining. When I asked him if he was responsible for my shower curtain and rod to be on the floor. He said, "Yes, Grandma, but when you put it back up there, stick it to the wall better, ok? I was hanging on it, and it just fell down." I don't think "sticking" it up there better will be a problem. I just stuck it in the crater created in the drywall when he yanked on it. Kids. Gotta love em!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I think it is going to let me leave a comment!!!
    I may be biased but I loved this entry. I love how sweet "Chewie" was to help his Granny.

    ReplyDelete