Monday, February 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

Ok, I did mention I am new to blogging? I have no clue how to move my picture.....This top one is one of the girls holding their brother, the Marine. I can't disclose any of his personal information....The Marines might come after me. We will just refer to him as "The Marine".
I have wanted to do a blog for quite some time now. I was afraid to try it, then have been thinking about how many people I know that are blogging....so today was the day. Here is one of my VERY FAVORITE pictures to date. We finally got all of our children, son-in-laws, and grandchildren together for a family picture. I think we all had dreams of a wonderful picture by a water feature, fake lake, etc. Ok, when the last grandchild arrived, it was 10 minutes to sun set. It had been raining all day. When does it rain all day in Phoenix, especially on Christmas Day? Mr Wonderful, as I love to describe my truly wonderful husband of 32 years plopped a towel and old vinyl table cloth down and we all took a spot. I still remember how I looked in our last family picture....so hid in back of Mr Wonderful and the grandkids. Well, attempted to hide. The longer we took snapping pictures, the more I sank into the wet gopher hole I was kneeling on.....had we taken a half hour longer, I could have really been hidden....and partially buried! Anyway, I have some other favorite pictures from that day. I will attempt to put them on this blog, too. Ok, I added a picture and it ended up on top of the family picture...I think this is enough blog experience for one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment