Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes!



I was about to go out of the door for my eye appointment today, when I looked over at the butterfly habitat I bought just yesterday for the chrysalises....and there was a butterfly hanging on the side of the cage! They said the chrysalises would change in 7 to 10 days. Try 4-5 for the one! So glad I did not ignore the prompting to look for a home for them yesterday. This butterfly would have been squashed in a plastic cup. I did put sugar water on a lid at the bottom of the cage, some flowers with sugar water on them, and a scrubby sponge for a landing place for the butterfly should he/she want to use it. Once they all change and look ready to leave, I'll put them out in the flower garden mom made and see how they do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment