Saturday, April 17, 2010

From Start to Finish




Well, actually we kind of started in the middle. Yesterday, Breezy had her nails done, today we went to Dolce to have Danielle do her hair. I forgot to take pictures while her make up was being applied. She didn't need much--has the best skin ever. Mr Wonderful is working. He missed seeing Breezy leave for the prom. I found myself talking to the dogs after she left--"Didn't Breezy look beautiful?" I asked them. They looked all happy and went to the fridge for a hot dog. Anyway, the last picture is Joshua Barnes and our Breezy ready to leave for the prom. I am so happy that our stake has talented people that work SO hard to create a beautiful, safe environment for our children to have a wonderful evening together with their friends. I can't get over it, though. This is Breezy's second prom. Just as I couldn't believe that Jennifer was old enough to be off to her first prom.....I can't believe our Breezy is old enough to be off to her second one, either.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She looks absolutely beautiful! Your girls are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete