Monday, April 12, 2010
Lazy Dog Days
I noticed something while I was running around doing my little bit of daily housework......not all of us are working. Quigley is sleeping by the pool gate and same with Jennifer's little dog, Sasha, who I puppy-sit for while she is at work....Little Bud is snoozing by the sofa and I caught Aisha downstairs sleeping by my bed. She hastily got up when she heard me coming, but come on guys, doesn't she look a bit guilty? I think so! Danielle's little dog, who I am also puppy-sitting is asleep on the green pillow. You can only see one leg of Bear, the little dog I inherited from my friend, Pam. He follows me around all over the place. When I am not taking pictures of dogs snoozing, I'll get a picture of Bear. :)
Note: Little Bud is around 20 years old and on his last legs--literally. Aisha was Danielle's first dog before she got Rosco Biggs. Quigley is mine, I inherited Bear and Shasha belongs to Jennifer and Austin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment