Tuesday, April 13, 2010
My Most Unique Birthday Present EVER!
This is a picture of three caterpillars in a plastic cup. One has turned himself into a chrysalis, or however you spell it. I was thinking the fat catapiller would be first, but the smallest went in the closet first. The fat guy is thinking about changing...you can see him hanging up there on the coffee filter. My friend, Joy Burton had these caterpillars sent to me from the Butterfly Lady in North Carolina. They will turn into Painted Lady butterflies when they decide to come out of their chrysalis....sometime in the next 10 days. I need to find another home for them once they all make their chrysalis....es? Any ideas? Also, this has to be the most unique birthday gift EVER. I'd be interested in hearing about some of your gifts, so send me a note, drop me a line, or next time we see each other, we can discuss it. It's a date! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment