Friday, April 23, 2010
Ok, I Gave In.....
Here is Mr Wonderful with his Vita mix blender he has wanted for the past 10 years. Make it, 34 years. I was waiting for the price to go down, or a competitor to step up and make one cheaper. Guess what? Neither happened! We have a very good blender, I got him a set of the "Bullet" type blenders...his heart still wanted the Vita mix. I was hoping he'd forget. After all, he gave his jack La Layne juicer to Shanna to use. According to the reviews, not everyone is happy with this blender. It sounds like a jet engine when it is mixing, hearing loss could occur, it takes up a lot of space, and is too tall to fit under a conventional cupboard. Who cares? Mr Wonderful doesn't. Here he is putting his Vita mix cookbook together. Now, if he wants to throw an apple in there and eat the entire core, he can. If he wants to throw an avocado in there and eat that pit, he can. Happy 60th birthday, honey. May you enjoy your blender, loss of hearing, & cabinet space, pits and all!
Labels:
Mr Wonderful,
Vita mix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This post made me laugh! Too cool. I am so curious as to how it tastes to eat a whole apple core and all!
ReplyDelete