Sunday, April 25, 2010
Boys Will Be Boys
I was wondering why all of the dogs were gathering here around me. Usually one of them is sleeping by the back door, and one, the front door...a small one on the sofa. After hearing a few crashing sounds and peels of laughter, I took pictures of the "ramp" the boys constructed to send their remote control car down the stairs. Not to worry--Check out the pile of pillows they had at the bottom of the stairs in case the car "crashed". Those are two of my cutting boards taped together for part of their ramp. I distinctly remember telling Austin not to tape the cutting boards together, as the tape residue was hard for me to remove. "Grandma", he said, "Not to worry. Don't you noticed we used your blue tape that won't even take your paint off of your wall!" Good to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Don't worry grandma, we used your blue tape...precious!!!
ReplyDelete