Sunday, April 11, 2010
Our Easter Festivities Continue
Well, we finally got around to dying Easter eggs today. We were traveling back from dropping mom off in Idaho on Easter Sunday. Deidre picked up two packages of egg dyes for 78 cents! That is a best price ever. Maybe we should continue to dye eggs a week late just to save money buying on the after holiday sale! I picked up ten dozen eggs from Costco yesterday and boiled them up while Mr Wonderful, Danielle, Steph and Breezy were on their daddy/daughter date to Yogurtland. Mr Wonderful set up a brand new folding table I bought for myself (to use for a sewing/cutting table) out on the back patio. I covered it with one of my cheap Walmart tablecloths, and eventually the kids made it outside to dye eggs. They hauled most of the eggs off, so I don't even have a ton of boiled eggs around here. When they were all small, we had the eggs coming out of our ears, so to speak. Also, there are two pictures in the collage of Matt checking out a Danish Easter egg I received from my friend Christina. The cute paper crafted and candy stuffed egg was actually MADE in Denmark. I believe I sent Christina's little son plastic Spiderman eggs from China--hopefully the candy that was in them was from the USA. Well, I think this finally concludes our Easter celebration this year. We had dinner the week befor Easter, Steph did an egg hunt on Easter, and the eggs are dyed. We can move on to prom and Mr Wonderful's April birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment