Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day 2010


Steph was cleaning for me and came across some old pictures. I took a picture of one of the pictures. I'll write a little more about it later. I have a guess going on Facebook about who is in the picture...don't want to give away the answer just yet. The teaser is, she is a junior at ASU, he is now a member of the USMC. Who are they? (Stephanie and Mike :)

Saw a little ad about this easy recipe. I probably wouldn't have tried it except for two reasons: 1). Deidre loves s'mores, and 2). The Nelson family made mini s'mores with graham cereal, chocolate, candles, and mini marshmallows. This was WAY easier....I put one cookie chocolate side up and put a marshmallow on top. I did that several times, then microwaved them for 10-15 seconds and topped them with another cookie. They are very tasty; small, but tasty.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment