Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Zippered Pouches



A year or couple of years ago, I made some zippered pouches from a tutorial I found at Skip To My Lou. (Her pleated pouch tutorial.) Kristi asked me if I would make another little bag for her friend who has been training her little dogs at her doggie boot camp. I told her I had lost the pattern. She found it online at the Sip to my Lou website and printed it out. I finally got around to making the lady two bags. My mom wanted one as well, so hers is the one with the butterflies on it. I was looking for a floral print, but guess she will have to make do with butterflies. The first bag took me half a day and the zipper is not perfect on it. The other two bags turned out much better. I guess I should make some more while I have the construction figured out and in my memory. Alas, I am out of 7 inch zippers.

1 comment: