Monday, March 4, 2013

Magically Delicious!

OK, Lucky Charms are my favorite breakfast cereal from my youth. I tried to be healthy and ate Special K with dehydrated strawberries for ages. I also ate a healthy cereal with pumpkin seeds in it--was a kind of granola. Awhile back, I picked up a box of Lucky Charms. I poured a bowl of Lucky charms, and was sitting eating them around bedtime. W looked over, and gave me a quizzical look. I said something like, "What? I felt like some cereal." Next thing I know, I heard him in the kitchen......fixing his own bowl of Lucky Charms. I've seen him sneak a bowl of them several times at bedtime. I guess he loves them, too. I keep em on hand. I like em. If you don't shake them up, you get a lot of marshmallows at the top of your cereal, and limited number towards the bottom of the box. Well, or else we have marshmallow thieves, I do not know. I saw this box at the store and had to get them. Maybe I'll save them for St Paddy's Day, and maybe they will be gone. I do know I'll be enjoying their green goodness at some point. W, too, I imagine. :-) General Mills should give me a lifetime supply for being such a Lucky Charm lover. Well, a coupon for a free box would be delightful.

2 comments:

  1. Joseph makes fun of me because I only eat sugared cereal. Cookie Crisp is still a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember what Lucky Charms was a staple of Kristi's diet. I can't get too delicious of cereals around here. They will eat them for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner and a snack and a bedtime snack too. Cereal lasts about a day or two here.

    ReplyDelete