Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Marine is Home on Leave!

Our Marine giving a thumbs up in his room. He is happy he didn't come home to bags and bags of finished Sewing for Babies clothes in his room.
Our Marine and baby sis, Breezy.


Marine and oldest sis, Jen.


Our Marine, small fry, Toughie, Breezy, Sophie the dog she is babysitting, Rosco Biggs on the floor admiring his lady love, Sophie. (And keeping an eye on the Marine, who he hasn't accepted into the family yet.)
I will attempt to put some pictures up once in awhile for the brief time our Marine will be home. I can't say where and when he is headed.....for now, he is home!


1 comment:

  1. Very exciting that you get to see him for a while! I love seeing all the pictures of everyone. Breezy is so beautiful! I seriously remember her as a little akward 10 year old (weren't we all?) I wouldn't have recognized her if you didn't label it! Hey, will you email me all your kid's addresses? I'm sending out baby announcements and wanted to make sure they all get one. My email is lindseylou47@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete